Massage in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, the largest city of Gujarat is one of the startling metropolitan cities of India with a rich historical background. It is also referred to as Amdavad by the locals. The city is a home to various archaeological structures and museums, apart from the very famous Sabarmati Ashram, the former headquarters of Mahatma Gandhi. Located on the banks of the Sabarmati River, Ahmedabad is the hub of Gujarati cultural traditions and diverse cultural activities.
The unique element of the city lies in the Darwaza of Ahmedabad, also known as Gates of Ahmedabad. The city is assumed to have 12 gates with attractive calligraphy and carvings which were earlier the entrances to the city having historic importance. Some of them are the Bhadra Gate, Lal Gate, Teen Darwaza, Delhi Gate, Astodiya Gate, etc. In true sense the city is the perfect amalgamation of modernism and traditionalism. The city is popular for the Uttarayan festival celebrated on January 14 which is known as the annual kite flying day. It is also a popular tourist detour during Navaratri, the nine day folk dance festival. Mata-ni-pachhedi, the textile block painting style is quite popular in the handicraft section of Ahmedabad. The variety and richness of this vibrant city makes it a popular tourist destination. Amidst a plethora of numerous elements to relish, one thing which should be missed here to experience is the different types of massages in Ahmedabad.
Massages and Spa: Therapeutic and Relaxing
Spa and massage treatments have become quite popular in recent years amongst the people of the society especially due to the introduction of the reasonable spas and short rejuvenating offers. Massage therapy works and acts on one’s body with pressure, tension, motion, or vibration, either manually or with some mechanical aids. Spa is a setting where spring water which is rich in minerals or sea water is used for giving medicinal baths. An amalgamation of both, i.e. spa and body massage is used for medical or relaxation purposes to take away tiredness or sometimes to cure diseases. In India, Ayurvedic massage is licensed by the AYUSH under the Health and Family Welfare Ministry.
Different Massage Therapies
Some of the different types of Spa Therapies are:
- Traditional Spa: The Traditional Spa consists of a wide-range of spa therapies and treatments with the rationale of improving health, beauty and relaxation. Facilities like Jacuzzi, steaming room and sauna may also be a part of this.
- Ayurvedic Spa: The Ayurvedic Spa includes therapies based on herbal arrangements, purification and yoga. It mostly includes healing therapies which create a balance of mind and body with the help of proper evaluation of the person’s daily life.
- Medical Spa: The Medical Spa focuses on two areas, aesthetic enrichment and wellness. It is also known as medi-spas and is commenced only after the consultation of the medical professionals present in the setting. Such a therapy also involves osteopaths and physiotherapists.
- Thermal Spa: These kinds of spas are undertaken around hot springs. The thermal water of the hot spring is used in this therapy to increase blood flow & body metabolism, improve nourishment to the vital organs &muscles and aid digestion. At the same time it helps in eliminating unnecessary toxins from the body.
- Hamam Spa:Hamam spa uses exquisite oils which are instilled in the air so that a person’s pores can absorb them during steam eventually rinsing and relaxing one’s body to liberatethe stress and toxins.
- Relaxing and Pampering Spa: This includes professional relaxing and pampering therapies and treatments.
- Day Spa: Day Spa includes aromatherapy, foot massage, ear candling, manicure and pedicure along with body massage.
- Balinese: The Balinese massage therapy involves applying of oils along with rolling of skin and flicking, acupressure, stroking, etc. with profound treatments of the body’s soft tissues.
- Thai Massage: The Thai Massage is a combination of yoga, acupressure, and shiatsu. It involves massage on pressure points, gentle rocking of the body, and stretching of muscles.
Different Massage Therapies
After a long tiring day, when one feel’s stressed out or loaded with work, one wants to step out to the nearest salon or beauty parlor for some rejuvenation like spa treatment. Now a huge transformation is occurring in the industries like salons and beauty parlor. They are turning out to be 'Spalons'. Not only the basic amenities like regular haircuts, pedicure, manicure, waxing and facials but it also includes aroma therapy, hot stone massages, soothing massages, easy yoga and power yoga. Spas and Massages in Ahmedabad are no longer considered a luxury in the five star hotels instead these are considered highly acceptable by the current generation. With a tad of additional budget and little more space, beauty salons are evolving in spas and massages; offering the customers with overall beauty and rejuvenating treatment for the body, mind and spirit.
The new thing for complete holistic health is the word “Wellness” and that too in the spa and massage way. The word Wellness comprises of the word mental relaxation, physical refreshment, and spiritual rejuvenation. It is said that when the mind and the body is balanced with relaxation, beauty comes out automatically and the health improves internally.
The concept of short packages or small budget packages is gaining popularity day by day in Ahmedabad. Nowadays, people have become serious about their health, lifestyle, looks, fashion taste, etc. and the outcome; weight loss programs, hair enrichment treatments, stamina build up therapy, are on a high demand. Temporary or rejuvenating programs like herbal treatment and hair spa are gaining popularity, because it is in the budget and easily affordable. Along with this, the spas and massages in Ahmedabad provide top-notch security as is the main concern, making it trustworthy and secure for women. Discovering the right outlet for spa and massage in Ahmedabad has never been easier with the soaring demand for spas in the city. Outlets are many but choosing the right spa with trained professionals is a necessity.
If you are looking for spa and massages in Ahmedabad, then we can be your right choice in selecting the one for you. So simply connect with us and get your right rejuvenating destination.